|About Veridiam Tissue Arrayers
Semi-automated Veridiam Tissue Arrayers are based on proprietary patent-pending technologies and allow for creating customized tissue microarrays using multiple tissue cores on a single glass slide. These arrayers are the only tissue array instruments on the market that have a microscope station integrated with the donor and recipient block stations. All three stations are indexed with each other along the X-Y axes, and a unique multiple Z-height stop technology is introduced in the instrument design.
Specific advantages of semi-automated Veridiam arrayers include:
These features provide enhanced ability to precisely locate the desired area of tissue, extract it quickly and accurately from the recipient block, and deliver the entire tissue core into the donor block.
• Exact selection of the area of interest using stereo microscope
• Built-in automatic alignment of the donor slide and the donor block
• On- and off- microscope operating modes
• Precise extraction and delivery of paraffin tissue cores
• Built-in automatic alignment of the donor block and recipient blocks
• No tissue compression
• Built-in indexing of the donor and recipient blocks
• Exact X-Y-Z adjustments, including three Z-height stops
The Veridiam tissue arrayer product line currently includes the VTA-100 (based on a binocular microscope station) and the VTA-110 series (supplied with trinocular microscopes).
Our tissue arrayer instruments can be also supplemented with a digital camera and imaging software for PC and MAC operation systems, fully configured and preloaded laptops, and TMA Foresight data management software. [Learn more about Veridiam tissue arrayer models.]